Quality


Sunday, October 18, 2009

Trapped in the Bathroom Part 2.

And here i am.
In the bathroom,
without my shampoo.
I closed my eyes, and swallowed spit,
as i'm thinking to myself 'this is some deep shit',
my sister is still outside shouting,
but i'm not laughing,
cause i really need my shampoo!
So i started to think of a plan,
on how to get my shampoo,
without my sister getting in the bathroom,
'shit think, shit think, shit i'm fucked up!'
i couldn't think of a way,
my sister will surely get in to the bathroom.

so i started to panic,
told myself not to panic,
dropped my toothbrush cause i'm in panic,
i felt nothing but panic,
so i decided to just opened the door even in panic,
i'm opening the door while in panic,
wiping my armpit cause i'm in panic,
opened the door while in panic,
i can't believe it was my NENEK! Nenek...nenek.....

No comments: