Quality


Monday, October 19, 2009

Absent

It's monday. You people are busy with school while i'm here at home for the first time.... I mean, this would be my first time skipping school in months.... And i have found the cause for my bad academic results. You wanna know? Do you REALLY wanna know? It's because i have a perfect attendance! Fuck.

Let me explain. G-Unit and this bitch right, right, right, right, RIGHT THURR!
Chill.
A perfect attendance is very unhealthy for a guy like me. It makes me more stupid. Dumb. Ass. Lame. Whatever.
Okay, now i know why i'm not ME this year... Shame... Not because i'm getting older, no... I lack being absent. That is why.
Lemme guess, you think this post is shit, right? Well, fuck it.

I actually had a topic to discuss but it can wait. You guys can wait. I can wait. I've been waiting for years. Now tell me, who's fucked up here?! Wait, what am i tryna say here, ey?
Shit.

Played some football yesterday at my cousin's. 2nd cousin. I think. Who gives?
I can only describe myself in one word -unfit. Hahaha yes, i lost my touch.. Damn...
Think i'll be playing again later. Who knows? Who cares? Who died? Who?

What else is there to talk shit about?

No comments: