Quality


Thursday, September 17, 2009

What d'you think?

It was a dark and cloudy LATE afternoon... It looked like it was going to rain, but yeah...hmm

okay, it happened before 'sungkai'... I came across this article... Y'know.. Well, maybe you don't so shut up...
The article was about the END OF THE WORLD that was and IS(i think) predicted to happen in 2012... Funny eh? Or scary? I haven't finished yet so, again, shut up...

I know it's an old article and my cousin even printed it out. It was what, few years ago? I was too busy being a young minor... Couldn't give a fart...
Anyways, it says that a bunch of scientists have made numerous calculations and research about the END... Long story short, it all leads to December 21st, 2012... The interesting bit is that they also found the stated date in the bible! Haha then everything changed...

Me, as a proud Muslim, only refers to the Holy Quran. And as the Quran have mentioned, ONLY ALLAH KNOWS THE EXACT DATE!
Oh yea, it is also mentioned that it'll happen on a Friday... Wait, December 21st IS a Friday! Hmm....
But still... It's up to you..
And imagine if it was true.. I won't get the chance to get married! Hahahaha

oh, isn't there a movie called '2012' coming?? Fascinating.

this post ain't strong enough. I need arguments. It's good for essays and stuff. Maybe i should ask father's opinion...

This is not a complete post. I have lots to say really. My fingers need their rest so, yes, shut up...

No comments: