Quality


Sunday, August 2, 2009

In darkness she is all i see...

Well, hello chicks and dudes! How're you feeling today?

Me? I'm feeling soft right now. Is it soft? Who cares? Lemme guess. You're thinking to yourself, "since when is the fucker's soft?!". You see, things happen. People change. Well, have i changed? I don't know. What do you think? Feedback please! Haha

maybe i'll just stop with that topic. 'cause words could never explain this feeling of mine. Or maybe i'm just not a writer. OR, maybe i like to keep my love life private. Opps! Hahahaha
ok, that's as far as you should know. Haha

i just remembered that i have a wedding to attend in about an hours time. And i'm not even close to being ready. Cool. I just had a vision of my mother yelling at me. Supercool!
Haha

oh, by the way, follow me on twitter. If you have one, that is. I'm more, ACTIVE there if you know what i mean.










BYE!

No comments: