Quality


Friday, August 14, 2009

Trapped in the Bathroom Part 1

Seven o'clock in the morning and the sound of my stomach wakes me. I'm, sneezing and farting in a bed that belongs to me.
Then, heard something from the kitchen and i thought somebody's cookin'.
So, i went out of my room to find out that it was just the sound of the washing machine....

So i decided to go take my shower. Just to kill the time.
As i took my towel i, thought to myself
"hope to see food when i'm done."

then i took off my shirt like i always do, and grabbed my toothbrush(and toothpaste).
And walked to the bathroom.

As i was walking right, i stepped on a cockroach and jerked like a fucked up bitch...
I looked around to see if anybody saw me. Luckily nobody did.

So i continued my journey to the bathroom,
moving both legs to the bathroom,
then saw my sister heading to the bathroom,
i quickly ran to the bathroom,
i switched ON the lights of the bathroom,
went in to the bathroom,
locked the door of the bathroom,
heard my sister shouting "i need to use the bathroom!"
so i laughed so hard in the bathroom,
then i realised i left my shampoo in my bedroom, bedroom(echo)....

No comments: