Quality


Thursday, July 30, 2009

What am I saying?

Good day ladies and gents!

I think i forgot what was my story that i wanted to share..damn it!
Well, today's Thursday. So what? Yesterday's wednesday. Again, so what?!
Wait, yesterday...hmm
probably the most boring day of the week..haha i dunno eh.

Enough about that. I've got something to tell you people(what do you mean, 'you people'?haha).
I was listening to the radio the other day and something caught my attention.
It says that recently, researchers in Scotland(i think) had found out that cursing/swearing reduces pain! Cool or supercool or what?! Haha
well, i don't know about emotional pain. Let's find out ourselves.
My idea is that we should go to a group of assholes and make 'em insult us. Not beat us to death! And when we feel like crying to our parents, we'll shout

"FUCK YOU!! Yo mama's so fat! That when she jump for joy, she got stuck!"

if that doesn't work, try spitting at them. Hahaha what the hell am i trying to say here? Hmm....
I think i'm lost right now.
Shit!

No comments: