Quality


Saturday, March 21, 2009

Cold as England

It's freezing here in the hospital... I spent the night here and let me tell you it's England here.. I'm wearing my sweatshirt and it's still cold. I'm having a hard time typing this post(pakai handset).
I woke up around 5 right, then went to the loo to take my shower. Then only I realised something. Mana HEATER?! Die ah like this... Left with no alternative, I continued taking a shower....

*and oh, I'm into you. And girl no one else would do* (singing)

Sigh. Less than two months left... I could feel the pressure.. I'm still hoping for a miracle although the chances now are slim...
But who knows. If Chris Brown could get Rihanna back in just a few weeks, then there are miracles..hahaha
The only good thing about it is that I'll experience great emotional and physical pain.. It means that I am on the road to success.. Do you know what I'm trying to say here??

No comments: