Quality


Sunday, March 22, 2009

2nd Night

Another freezing night in the hospital. Nothing much to say here actually.
Yesterday, I went home around 3pm.
Then went back after maghrib. I'm bored at the moment. It's just 8 in the morning. Still waiting for my dad to arrive.
As you noticed in my previous post, I told you that there was no water heater. Later yesterday, I was informed that the heater will only be available starting at 9am onwards, which is an hour from now. You know what this means? Aku belum MANDI!! Hahaha
Like I said, it's England here. Nampak asap keluar dari mulut and hidung...hehehe

OK, apa lagi?
Oh yea, MANCHESTER UNITED lost to FULHAM!! Woohoo!
Puas rasa di hati. I still remember when Liverpool lost to Everton. Kamu, as in MAN. U fans, insulted us Reds.. But Everton is a stronger team than Fulham. Baru kamu tau..hahaha
2-0 lagi tu. Now that's embarrassing. But nothing could compare the match against Liverpool. Sweet memories..haha

No comments: