Quality


Friday, July 23, 2010

Bored

It's 1:43 in the AM. I'm at the hospital. Our duty tonight. Is it? Bored, as always. Free WIFI, no laptop. No mp4, no music. Nothing. Just my mobile phone. *cricket sound*

i'm quite surprised that it's a bit peaceful than it was the last time i was here. A bunch of oldies talking about old people stuff. They might as well blog about it! Or tweet it on twitter.

*scratch head*

my twitter is down at the mo. Can't tweet shit. That's why i'm blogging. To kill the time, i'm blogging. Annoyed? Haha

i wish an international secret organisation would suddenly pick me up from school and send me somewhere on a mission. Wouldn't it be cool? Maybe one day. InsyaAllah. I don't want to die as a boring douche. Don't YOU?

*

okay, there's this dude now. Just came out of the ward. Stared at me for approximately 10seconds. Could he be a...? Or a...? Hmm it's 2AM. *X-Files soundtrack plays*

No comments: