Quality


Monday, May 4, 2009

Badabing Badabong?

Waesh, 19th April since my last post meh? So long ah? Die ah!
Haha

I miss Phua Chu Kang. Remind me to buy all of its DVDs kalau ada jua.
Yesterday, I don't know why but I just felt tired. I tried to take a nap but the wheather was dehydrating me. Hangat macam panas wa! Hahaha
Today's Monday. Hmm, our GP presentation is today. Our business project is to be handed in today. To tell you the truth, I gave the least contribution(lurus ka grammar?) to both assignments. How lazy could I get eh? Well, I'm sorry.
Enough about that.
Anyway, I think I'm gonna be busy for the rest of May. Assesment kaliah. Belajar. I'm actually thinking of going home later than usual for the next two weeks. Kan revision konon! Haha seriously, at home, I'm easily distracted. Just look at my Facebook status. Hahahaha

No comments: