Quality


Tuesday, December 16, 2008

What A Finish!

Yea, well we played football in Menglait yesterday. We were playing against the Tahfiz school.
To me, I sucked during the whole game! Tiada semangat. I was quiet in the 1st half. Me? Quiet-football? Not the real me..haha

Anyway, I enjoyed the 2nd half most because Qanzul was brought down right infront of the penalty box.. And I took the freekick! (thanks to Mukmin. Utang masih on.haha)
And so I kicked it and it deflected the wall...
GOAL!!
I have to say that it was 'kalok' but who gives a shit?! Hahaha

In the end, we won the match 4-2 with Zaim scoring twice, me with the freekick and an own goal...

I was happy until I reached home. I took my boots out and found out that the surface was broken.. SHIT!! How unlucky could I possibly get?!

Dissapointing, I have say...
Well, that's my life. Gotta go now.
Chaow

No comments: